Post by Jonathan Mejia on Apr 5, 2011 8:17:05 GMT -5
1. I suspect there might be times when we get into debates with one another and that is fine. However we must try to treat each other as civilized people. Trolls and purposely inflammatory remarks will be dealt with appropriately.
2. Advertising/Spamming/Trolling is not allowed. (Unless the topic is appropriate and in the appropriate forum).
3. We want this community to be for everyone. Please do not post sexually explicit photos on the forums, or content a 14 year old might get in trouble for.
4. Discussion of illegal activities such will not be tolerated.
5. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
6. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
I think these rules are easy enough to follow. You can discuss them below. And I thank everyone for participating in these forums.
sanguinearocks101: What are good plants to make hybrids with S. luecophylla with? Im looking for dark colors.
Sept 10, 2020 18:46:52 GMT -5
adaetz100: Sarracenia purpurea tends to add a lot of red/purple to its offspring, but there are some lovely dark red flava x leucophylla crosses too. Look up 'Royal Ruby' if you're not familiar with it already--it's a natural flava x leuco hybrid
Sept 22, 2020 20:15:04 GMT -5
sarrseens: How about $50
Oct 3, 2020 10:35:54 GMT -5